Friday, February 25, 2011

The Latest Three Little Worms Has Been Published: March Issue








The fifth Three Little Worms story is out in the latest issue of High Five magazine. David L. Roper's characters have been a joy to illustrate and I look forward to working on future stories.

There are several new characters in this one, including Greg the grasshopper. So go pick up a copy of the March issue of High Five magazine, and be sure to read, "The Three Little Worms Have a Birthday” along with all the other great stories.


p.s. I know there are spaces missing between my sentences... I've tried changing it several times but it just won't publish the changes. Your guess is as good as mine.

2 comments:

  1. You are so Frighteningly talented, you can't tell me you don't have a book deal yet!! Otherwise there really is no hope for me. You are so far down the path I want to follow I just can't believe a publisher hasn't snapped you up and squirreled you away.

    Your treatments for Snow Day, WOW, I want to see more and more. I will say I thought your Boy and Fox drawing were a bit too digital for me, your original pencil drawings were very characterful and exciting. But lord, what do I know, I can't even get out of the starting blocks! Tell me what programs and hardware do you use for the digital colouring, very interested in that.

    Well done and keep doing this, THIS is what you were meant to do. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your compliments! No book deals yet, but perhaps soon... I'm fine tuning a dummy book right now.

    The application I use is Photoshop and most work is completed on a Mac laptop.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete